Best Upcoming Movies
- Tommaso Buscetta, whose family was murdered by the Corleonesi, the rival mafia clan, provided Judges Falcone and Borsellino with the necessary information to bring to light how the mafia organization Costa Nostra was structured. Revealing its leaders, bringing them into prison, and revealing the pacts that were with the policy. Finally, a drug trafficking network with the Italian-American mafia is uncovered. The movie is based on real events directed by the Italian filmmaker Marco Bellocchio.
- 1942, World War II. Six months after Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor, the Imperial Japanese Navy is preparing for a new offensive. But Admiral Nimitz (Woody Harrelson) and Dick Best (Ed Skrein), the best pilot in the US Navy, are preparing a counterattack to the imposing Japanese army. While these two titanic enemies undertake a lethal battle to change the course of the war, all eyes turn to Midway Atoll, the US military base. There a series of shocking air and sea attacks will test the power and strength of both nations.
Legacy in the Bones
- Second installment of the Baztán Trilogy, after the movie The Invisible Guardian (2017). This film adaptation of the novel by Dolores Redondo places us one year after solving the crimes that terrorized the people of Baztán. Inspector Amaia Salazar (Marta Etura) goes pregnant to the trial against the man accused of raping, mutilating and murdering a young woman, imitating the modus operandi of the basajaun. But, after the defendant’s suicide, the trial must be canceled. Then Amaia must be protected by the police because a suicide note has been found addressed to the inspector, a note that contains a brief and disturbing message: “Tarttalo.” That single word will uncover a terrifying plot after the search for truth.
Jumanji: Next Level
- Jumanji sequel: Welcome to the jungle (2017), inspired by the original Joe Johnston Jumanji movie (1995), which starred Robin Williams. Here, the adventures continue in the fantastic world of the Jumanji game, where nothing is as it seems and where players cannot leave the game until the end of the game. On this occasion, the same gang we know returns, but the game has changed: their characters have exchanged with each other, they are the same heroes but with different looks. With the goal of rescuing one of their own, players will live exciting and fun adventures in unknown and unexplored places, from arid deserts to snowy mountains, to escape the most dangerous game in the world.
- New adaptation of the famous 70’s series Charlie’s Angels. Once again, we will meet Sabina Wilson (Kristen Stewart), Elena Houghlin (Naomi Scott) and Jane Kano (Ella Balinska), agents working for the mysterious Charles Townsend, whose security and investigation agency has expanded internationally. Charlie’s Angels have always provided security and investigation services, and now this agency has the smartest, bravest, and best women in the world. When a young systems engineer denounces a dangerous technology, Charlie’s Angels are called to action, risking their lives to protect us all.
Sonic The Movie
- Sonic, SEGA’s famous blue hedgehog, will have his first big-screen adventure in this movie, which will include both real action and computer-created animation. In this film adaptation based on the well-known videogame franchise, we will discover its protagonist: Sonic, the hedgehog with the ability to run at the speed of sound. In this new adventure, the blue hedgehog must travel to our world to save his home. In his mission, he will not be alone, because he will have the help of his human friend Tom Wachowski (James Marsden), with whom he will try to escape from the government that wants to capture him, in addition to fleeing the tricks of the villain Doctor Ivo Robonik (Jim Carrey).
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Last chapter of the third trilogy of the Star Wars franchise. In this ninth installment of the galactic saga, the story comes to an end with an epic and amazing journey to a galaxy far, far away. The Resistance is damaged and outnumbered, but in its fight without rest, it has contacted allies throughout the galaxy to create a network powerful enough to destroy the First Order. This will be the final showdown between Rey (Daisy Ridley) and Kylo Ren (Adam Driver). New legends will be born and the final battle for freedom is about to arrive.
The Great Lie
- This adaptation of the bestseller, written by Nicholas Searle tells the story of professional scammer Roy Courtnay (Ian McKellen), who can barely believe his luck when he meets the wealthy widow Betty McLeish (Helen Mirren). When Betty opens her home and her life, together they will share a seemingly quiet life typical of a retired couple. What will surprise Roy will be to discover that he cares about her, turning what should be a scam into the most dangerous choice of his entire career.
- In the First World War, known as the Great War, on the western front, Schofield (George MacKay) and Blake (Dean-Charles Chapman) are two young British soldiers entrusted with a strictly impossible mission: they must deliver a message, in a race against the clock, crossing the enemy territory. Your goal will be to avoid a violent attack at all costs. If they do not arrive on time, 1,600 soldiers will lose their lives, including the brother of one of the two young soldiers. Oscar-winning director Sam Mendes directs this war drama whose script co-writes alongside Krysty Wilson-Cairns.
Playing with fire
- Three orphaned children decide to hide in a small clearing in the forest when they learn that social services will separate them. Unexpectedly, a dangerous fire occurs in the place where they live. Given this, a trio of firefighters who are at their workplace on Christmas Day will try to undertake the dangerous rescue. Andy Fickman (Kevin can wait, The strange couple) directs this film, starring Brianna Hildebrand (Deadpool 2, The Exorcist), John Cena (Bumblebee, Two parents for unequal) and Judy Greer (15:17, Train to Paris; Ant-Man and the Wasp).